2010/10/20

I went to Italy....

....and all I got was this text. Photos of autumnal Lake Garda, who needs them, anyway.


Well, some notes on Italy will follow, not necessarily in order of importance.

-Italian TV is unbelievable; every evening illogical game shows/singing contests/reality drama, and all with scantily clad ladies whose body parts have been tweaked and tucked here and there and everywhere. Who needs political correctness, anyway.

- the sun was still warm during the day (except on our last day, when playing golf on the mountain side meant walking literally in the clouds)

- the light is amazing - hazy and shining

- the food, the food, the clothes, the clothes - need I mention more...

- I'd love to learn the language; I get a glimpse of the meaning here and there, but just when everything seems to fall into place I get lost again

- cypress trees, such noble and classy creations



I almost bought a cape, but then I thought why not knit one myself.

No comments: